Introducing a meticulously maintained home nestled in the picturesque Rose Lake Forest. This is an opportunity to own a charming 3-bedroom manufactured home with a spacious addition, providing ample room for comfortable living and entertaining.
Residents of this community are granted shared access to the pristine Rose Lake. There are a limited number of boat slips available on a first come first serve basis. Additionally, a playground and a soon-to-be-rebuilt pavilion further enhance the recreational offerings. The association fees are priced at a mere $120 per year.
This property encompasses two parcels, ensuring an abundance of space for you to enjoy the up north lifestyle. The inclusion of a 12X10 shed with electricity provides added convenience and functionality. Hurry, this one won’t last long!
- Mr Pibs Restaurant (2.25 mi)26 reviews
- The Village Grille (3.98 mi)14 reviews
- Travelers Bar & Grill (2.31 mi)5 reviews
- Michigan Coffee (12.44 mi)36 reviews
- Chunky Bear Coffee Roasters (13.27 mi)4 reviews
- Roasted Cafe (13.24 mi)15 reviews
- Meijer (15.52 mi)14 reviews
- LeRoy Village Market (2.26 mi)4 reviews
- Willow Market and Meats (12.65 mi)16 reviews
- Cadillac Area Public Schools (10.73 mi)2 reviews
- Crossroads Charter Academy (25.11 mi)1 reviews
- Interlochen Center For the Arts (43.25 mi)32 reviews
- Mitchell State Park (13.38 mi)7 reviews
- Tustin Scenic Overlook (5.47 mi)1 reviews
- Rambadt Park Campground (13.35 mi)1 reviews